Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sardarji with Polka Dot Turban

What is life? does anyone know the answer?
I guess not, and no ones trying to get there
If you asked me the same, I shall try to render
may think some day, some month, some year

But since I don't beleive in ghosts
and all supernatural stuff followed by mosts
I won't make time to think of it
coz I don't need no special event to get my brain hit

The answer comes fast, as fast as....
It lies right in front of me, while i'm in class
its one of the sights we'll mostly ignore
but I caught it while looking out of the door

I don't know how many have noticed so far
This unique sight, bit comical, but nothing above the bar
I really feel nice after the relevation
I saw a Sardarji with a Polka-dot Turban!!!!

White turban with vermillon red dots
not very large in size, but lots!
lets me forget the class so so very much boring
half of my mates were in deep slumber, snoring

well, this is life, this is what it is really
finding joy in small stuff, which can be observed freely
now I realise, everything has a positive
Coming to class was more of a take than give

this was written during one of the mundane, monotous 8.30am lecture, sometime in my third year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fundoo bey .. take a bow :)

Ankoor Das said...

@Arunabh i would rather take the turban :P

Ankoor Das said...

thanx btw :)

Giddu said...

ankoor das is commenting in his own comment-book to increase comments, just liek the thing he does with orkut scrapbook.

Dee Spake Trash Anyway... said...

the small joys of life...very economically written... u quite captured that epiphany...good work :)